Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Study in
2019 BUCM Admission Guide for International Applicants
a. Foreign citizens, who are not of Chinese nationality according to the nationality law of the People's Republic of China, with good moral character and in good health, and have obtained a high school diploma or above.
b. Outstanding academic performance
c. Age 18 or above (by September 1, 2019). For applicants under 18, please bring along relevant supporting documents during the official registration.
d. Applicants who have given up the original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens must meet the conditions set out in the Document No.83 (2009) of the Ministry of Education of the PRC.
2. Application Procedures
Submit application documents → Assessment of documents by BUCM → Receive the acceptance letter, Foreign Students VISA Application Form and JW202 form → Apply for VISA at the Chinese embassy of the student’s country of origin → Arrive at school
2.1 Application Documents
v Compulsory Documents
a. A photocopy of the
passport’s information page
b. BUCM Application Form for International Students (please refer to the attachment)
c. Photocopies of the student’s latest qualification certificate (The original document and translated documents in Chinese or English)
d. Academic performance. Supporting documents including, but not limited to, the following should be provided:
- Photocopies of High school/University (if applicable) transcript (The original document and translated documents in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of National/Regional Graduation Examination/Matriculation Examination
- Results of international standardized tests (e.g. SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB/others)
- Other supporting materials
e. Language proficiency
- Chinese Program: Chinese language proficiency of HSK Level 4 or above.
- English Program: Applicants whose native language is not English, please provide the score report of relevant English language tests (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/others).
f. Interview video (about five minutes of self-introduction)
v Optional Documents
a. Personal Statement
b. Recommendation letter/s
c. Relevant certificates for talent and skills (Level certificates or Honor certificates)
d. Financial proof
2.2 Methods of Application
- On-site application: Applicants can submit their application documents at the BUCM International School’s Admission Office.